Standard Carbide Gundrills
Botek single flute gundrills with brazed solid carbide tip, a steel kidney-shaped coolant body and a wide range of driver shanks.
Available from Ø1.850mm to Ø7.059mm with a single coolant hole and Ø7.06mm to Ø51.20mm with 2 coolant holes.
Mollart manufactures these tools in its UK facility to meet customer requirements with a "Fast Turnaround" service.
We also offer a regrind and re-tip service for all makes of gundrill.
Ø1.850 to Ø7.059mm
Ø7.060 to Ø51.200mm
Front piloted gundrill
- Ø1.85mm to Ø51.20mm
- Drill to depth 40 x Ø in 1-pass on CNC machines
- Follow-on drilling to 80 & 120 x Ø depths
- Use with neat oil, solubles & MQL
- Customised to suit applications
- Options for: Point grind angles / Drill profiles / Support length / Carbide grades / Coatings
- Tool lengths made for all gun drilling machines