Elliott Roller Burnishing
Elliott roller burnishing equipment provides chipless machining and cold working of surfaces to create high specification surface finishes, eliminating the grinding process.
Internal & external multi-roll tools along with carbide roll tools for ID and OD profiling of parts on CNC machines.
Ecoroll deep rolling and combined skive-burnishing tooling
Ecoroll roller burnishing, deep rolling and combined skive-burnishing tooling can be applied to blind or through bores, stepped bores as well as inner and outer surfaces. A heavy duty range of skiving heads is available for opening larger tube bores providing combined boring with burnished surfaces.
- Hydraulic & fluid power
- Tools for OD and ID profile burnishing
- Range of roll forms available
- Metric & imperial shanks
- Ideal for irregular surfaces, including specific contours, fillets and grooves as well as cylindrical and tapered external surfaces.
- Roller burnishing up to 65 HRC and deep rolling
- Increase fatigue strength for internal, external diameters and fillet radii
- Follow complex contours and free-form surfaces
- Range of ball sizes available
- Uses high pressure oil or air