Mollart Roller Burnishing
Mollart roller burnishing equipment provides chipless machining and cold working of surfaces to create high specification surface finishes, eliminating the grinding process.
Internal & external multi-roll tools along with carbide roll tools for ID and OD profiling of parts on CNC machines.
Mollart multi-burnishing tools are designed for burnishing shafts, faces tapers, contours, and IDs greater than 70mm.
Ecoroll deep rolling and combined skive-burnishing tooling
Ecoroll roller burnishing, deep rolling and combined skive-burnishing tooling can be applied to blind or through bores, stepped bores as well as inner and outer surfaces. A heavy duty range of skiving heads is available for opening larger tube bores providing combined boring with burnished surfaces.
- Hydraulic & fluid power
- Combined skive & burnish tools
- Range Ø60mm to Ø400mm
- Feed rates 3 to 6 mm/rev
- Finish tube bores in a single pass
- Suitable for bores and shafts
- Remove need for honing, grinding, fine boring
- Finishes down to 0.1Ra
- Improve surface hardness
- For finishing OD surfaces and faces
- Suitable for materials to 65HRC
- Range of shanks available
- Achieve surface finishes to 0.1Ra
- Roller burnishing up to 65 HRC and deep rolling
- Increase fatigue strength for internal, external diameters and fillet radii
- Follow complex contours and free-form surfaces
- Range of ball sizes available
- Uses high pressure oil or air
- Tools for OD and ID profile burnishing
- Range of roll forms available
- Metric & imperial shanks
- Ideal for irregular surfaces, including specific contours, fillets and grooves as well as cylindrical and tapered external surfaces.