Diamond Burnishing Tools
An economical, easy to use range of tools for producing ultra-smooth surface finishes on turning and boring machines in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 65HRC.
There are a range of tools to suit internal and external applications and the burnishing of faces.
- Achieve finishes as low as 0.1µm
- Eliminate grinding and polishing operations
- Use on standard or CNC turning machines
- Simple set-up ideal for low skill levels
- Replaceable natural diamond insert knib
- Available in a range of designs
- Uses existing coolant in machine (always use with coolant)
- Affordable for all workshops
- For finishing OD surfaces and faces
- Suitable for materials to 65HRC
- Range of shanks available
- Achieve surface finishes to 0.1Ra
- Tools for OD and ID profile burnishing
- Range of roll forms available
- Metric & imperial shanks
- Ideal for irregular surfaces, including specific contours, fillets and grooves as well as cylindrical and tapered external surfaces.
- Roller burnishing up to 65 HRC and deep rolling
- Increase fatigue strength for internal, external diameters and fillet radii
- Follow complex contours and free-form surfaces
- Range of ball sizes available
- Uses high pressure oil or air