Angle Hole Drilling
Mollart's development of bespoke combination 3 to 6-axis machines, plus a series of Mazak Integrex multi-axis turn-mill centres, enables holes to be gundrilled and fully integrated with other component features being machined.
Compound angle holes can be drilled in round and prismatic parts up to 16 tonnes and 3,000mm long.
- Drill angled holes from Ø1.5mm to Ø80mm
- Parts up to 16 tonnes possible
- Round and prismatic parts can be drilled
- All materials including Inconel and titanium
- Ancillary operations also possible