- Hole sizes from Microdrilling Ø0.5mm to BTA drilling Ø400mm
- Hole depths to 4000mm and 200:1 ratios
- Fast penetration rates
- High geometrical tolerances for roundness and straightness
- Excellent surface finish
- Ultra-close wall thickness capability
- Bespoke coolant and filtration systems
Knee-type 3-axis gundrilling machines with 1 to 6 spindle options for off-centre drilling.
PRB Prismabore machines with 2 spindles to facilitate gun drilling and milling. Ideally suited for mould manufacturing.
Matrix deep hole drilling and milling centres for gundrilling Ø3mm to Ø35mm up to 1,500mm deep.
Range of multi-spindle machines for drilling pellet dies used in the food and biomass industries.