Indexable Inserted Gundrills
High performance drills Ø12mm to Ø135mm with replaceable carbide inserts and support pads eliminating regrinding and suitable for hole depths to 40 x Ø in a single pass and deeper with successive drills.
Available for use on deep hole drilling machines and CNC machines with high pressure coolant supply.
Mollart are able to offer drills with the desired cutting lengths and drivers to suit your application.
Inserts available with a range of geometries, grades and coatings.
- Ø12mm to Ø135mm
- Steel tube shank design
- Drill up to 40 x Ø in a single pass
- No drill regrinding required
- Ø1.85mm to Ø51.20mm
- Drill to depth 40 x Ø in 1-pass on CNC machines
- Follow-on drilling to 80 & 120 x Ø depths
- Use with neat oil, solubles & MQL
- Customised to suit applications
- Options for: Point grind angles / Drill profiles / Support length / Carbide grades / Coatings
- Tool lengths made for all gun drilling machines