Mollart Engineering has built market leading expertise in all aspects of deep hole drilling and boring involving machine tool build, application engineering, process development and tooling supply.
This skill set is applied to develop subcontract processes for prototype and batchwork for customers involving holes between Ø0.5 mm to Ø120 mm by 1,500 mm deep. Our in-house resource also includes high levels of certified inspection and quality accredited expertise.
ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System - Click here
AS9100 Rev. C - EN9100:2009 Quality Management System - Click here
- Drill angled holes from Ø1.5mm to Ø80mm
- Parts up to 16 tonnes possible
- Round and prismatic parts can be drilled
- All materials including Inconel and titanium
- Ancillary operations also possible