Carbide Roll Burnishing Tools
Elliott Outside & Internal Surface Carbide Roll Burnishing Tools
These versatile, easy to use tools produce ultra-smooth surface finishes on turning and boring machines, in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 45HRc.
The tools will burnish external and internal diameters, internal and external radii, tapers and faces with surface finishes down to 0.2Ra (8 CLA).
- Achieve finishes as low as 0.20µm
- Eliminate fine boring, grinding and polishing operations
- Simple set-up
- Economical long tool life with carbide roll
- Carbide roll can be refurbished
- Available with a range of metric and imperial shanks